Consumer Advice

hand on telephone

All consumer complaints are now dealt with via the Citizens Advice Consumer Service which is a national Government-funded service run by the National Association of Citizens Advice Bureaux.

It offers impartial advice and guidance on consumer issues. To make a complaint or to report a trader, scam or unfair trading practice phone the Citizens Advice Consumer Service on 0808 223 1133, open Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm (excluding public holidays) or use the online form.

Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) is means of resolving some types of disputes between consumers and retailers without using the courts. It is free to consumers (although expert reports may initially need to be paid for by the consumer). Please see our page on ADR for more information.

Check the Citizens Advice website for advice before you purchase, your rights and how to make a claim.

Contact Us