We provide a wide range of analytical testing services to both local authorities and business across the UK. The types of analytical testing which we specialise in are summarised below:
- Food and Drink Testing - for compositional and nutritional content, food labelling, dairy products, tainted products, allergen and mycotoxin testing and food authenticity verification.
- Toxicology Testing - Expert Witness to the Coroner - providing information on alcohol, drug and solvent levels in post-mortem and other clinical specimens.
- Toxicology Testing - Consumer Products - provision of advice and expert opinion to private consultancy firms, product developers and individuals including analysis of e-liquids (vapours), gymnasium supplements and psychoactive new substances.
- Asbestos Testing - we provide a bulk identification testing service and airborne fibre monitoring (known as Four Stage Clearance Process).
- Industrial and Environmental Analysis Services - we offer a range of environmental testing services and pollution monitoring.
Benefits of working with West Yorkshire Analytical Services
- Fully validated laboratory methods accredited to ISO/IEC 17025 (Laboratory ID number 1696).
- Accredited to ISO 9001 standard for Quality Management Systems.
- A range of high quality products allowing fast results.
- Quality and performance are principal throughout all processes.