We provide a wide range of analytical testing services to local authorities and business from across the UK including:
- Food and drink testing for compositional and nutritional content, food labelling, dairy products, tainted products, allergen and mycotoxin testing and food authenticity verification.
- Statutory agricultural analysis and advice on behalf of local authorities, offering advice on UK and EU legislation and testing the nutritional, vitamin and mineral and undesirable substances within animal feed, pet food and fertilisers.
- Toxicology analysis and expert witness to the Coroner, providing information on alcohol, drug and solvent levels in post-mortem and other clinical specimens as well as advice and expert opinion to private consultancy firms, product developers and individuals including analysis of e-liquids (vapours), gymnasium supplements and psychoactive new substances (legal highs).
- Industrial and environmental analysis services such as asbestos testing, a range of environmental testing services and pollution monitoring.
West Yorkshire Analytical Services is also one of around 24 Official Food and Feed Control laboratories in the UK. Statutory Public Analyst and Agricultural Analyst appointments are held for several local authorities and other authorities throughout the UK.
Benefits of West Yorkshire Analytical Services
- Fully validated laboratory methods accredited to ISO/IEC 17025:2005 (Laboratory ID number 1969)
- Accredited to ISO 9001 standard for Quality Management Systems
- A range of high quality products allowing fast results
- Quality and performance are principal throughout all processes