We provide a wide range of analytical testing services to local authorities and business from across the UK including:
- Food and drink testing for compositional and nutritional content, food labelling, dairy products, tainted products, allergen and mycotoxin testing and food authenticity verification.
- Toxicology analysis and expert witness to the Coroner, providing information on alcohol, drug and solvent levels in post-mortem and other clinical specimens as well as advice and expert opinion to private consultancy firms, product developers and individuals including analysis of e-liquids (vapours), gymnasium supplements and psychoactive new substances (legal highs).
- Asbestos Testing, encompassing bulk identification and airborne fibre monitoring.
- Industrial and environmental analysis services such as asbestos testing, a range of environmental testing services and pollution monitoring.
Benefits of West Yorkshire Analytical Services
- Fully validated laboratory methods accredited to ISO/IEC 17025 (Laboratory ID number 1696)
- Accredited to ISO 9001 standard for Quality Management Systems
- A range of high quality products allowing fast results
- Quality and performance are principal throughout all processes